Our business is to help your business prosper in a world that involves countless and continuous legal issues. From helping to form the right kind of entity, to guiding clients through real estate, contract, employment and regulatory issues, helping to structure sales, mergers and acquisitions, and crafting succession plans and exit strategies, we are here to help.
Best Best & Krieger LLP (BBK) has helped businesses achieve their goals for more than 100 years. Our business attorneys provide active, strategic, and cost-effective counsel and representation that enable clients to focus on their businesses and plan for their future. From full-service offices throughout the West Coast, Pacific Northwest, and in Texas and Washington, D.C., we serve as local, special and general counsel for nonprofits, entrepreneurs and closely held businesses, including companies with national and international operations. Our clients come from diverse industries, including agri-business, biotech, health care, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, professional services and energy, among many others.
The BBK Difference
Comprised of lawyers focused in each of the areas impacting our clients, the BBK Business team offers personalized attention, exceptional experience and comprehensive guidance from entity formation and structuring through development, maturity, repositioning and sale or succession so that clients can rely on us for all of their legal needs. In addition to advising on day-to-day operations and business management issues, we provide focused counsel on matters that require a combination of exceptional legal acumen, industry knowledge and regulatory experience.
Our lawyers counsel on and resolve disputes regarding complex matters such as:
- Entity formation and governance
- Contracts, transactions and documentation
- Labor and employment, employee benefits and executive compensation
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Tax planning
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction
- Business succession planning
- Corporate restructuring and reorganizations
- Government relations and policy advocacy
- Securities, finance and banking
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliance and other business combinations
- Public-private partnerships (P3)
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Health care transactions