- BBK’s website contains information of a general nature. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of BBK or any of its attorneys, employees or clients. While the information on this website is updated periodically, additional facts or future developments may affect subjects contained herein and no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. Seek the advice of an attorney before acting or relying upon any information on this website.
- The information on BBK’s website is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice or opinions. No attorney-client relationship is created through your use of this website. Unsolicited information sent to BBK by individuals who are not clients of the firm is not subject to any duty of confidentiality. Please do not send information via this website that is confidential or secret. BBK and you must agree that there is an attorney-client relationship. Until such a relationship exists, BBK will assume that any information you send to us does not meet the standard of attorney-client privilege.
- Electronic mail is provided as a convenience in communicating with attorneys and employees at BBK. Contact by email alone does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you contact BBK by email regarding a matter in which BBK does not represent you, any information you communicate may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Be advised, sending emails over the Internet may not be secure and should not contain sensitive or confidential information unless the messages are adequately encrypted.
- This website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to state or imply that BBK endorses, sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in such links. If you use these links, you do so at your own risk.
- Your use of BBK’s website and its information is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website and/or the information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this website.
- In some jurisdictions this website, or portions of this website, may be considered Attorney Advertising. Prior client results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results portrayed here were dependent on the facts of the particular matters and the results will differ if based on different facts.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon written information about BBK employee qualifications and experience. BBK has endeavored in good faith to comply with all known legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- The information and materials BBK provides on this website may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other intellectual property laws. BBK reserves all rights in these materials and information. Please seek permission before reuse by emailing email@example.com or completing the Contact Us website form.
Prohibited Uses and User Conduct
- You may not violate any website, system or network security features. Violators are subject to civil and/or criminal liability. You may not bypass any website access or use restrictions, data encryption or content protection. You are further prohibited from degrading or disrupting, or attempting to degrade or disrupt, the performance of, or cause harm to the website.
- You are prohibited from:
- logging onto, or attempting to log onto, servers or accounts, or accessing content or data not intended for you;
- testing the website’s vulnerability or that of associated systems or networks;
- submitting a virus or interfering the website service in any way;
- sending unsolicited or improper communications via contact information found on the website, including spam;
- using without permission any part of the website in any way or
- modifying, or attempting to modify, any of the website’s source code.
Limitations on Liability
- This website and all goods, services, information and materials made available through this website are provided to you “as is” without any express representations or warranties of any kind, and BBK disclaims all statutory or implied representations, warranties, terms and conditions with respect to the website and all services, information and materials made available through the website, including the representations and warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement and title. BBK makes no representation or warranty that the website (or any part thereof) will be accurate, complete or error-free. You hereby agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of the website, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, content and materials BBK has made available through this website.
- BBK will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind in connection with the website, nor for any damages for loss of profits, loss of use, loss of data, loss of other intangibles or loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of the website, or unauthorized interception of any such information by third parties. Further, BBK will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of the website or from any information or materials on the website. Our maximum liability for all damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise shall be the total amount, if any, paid by you to us to access and use the website.
- It is possible that applicable law may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties or exclusions or limitations of certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. If applicable law prohibits the limitation or exclusion of a party’s liability with respect to death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence, fraud or any other matter, then such party’s liability will not be limited or excluded to the extent of such prohibition under such applicable law.