BBK Attorneys Named to 2022 Northern and Southern California Super Lawyers Lists
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Honorees Selected for Achievements in Real Estate, Land Use, Employment, Litigation, Government Affairs and More
Best Best & Krieger LLP is pleased to announce that five attorneys have been named to the annual Northern California Super Lawyers list and five attorneys have been selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. These attorneys, selected for inclusion by their peers, represent a variety of practice areas and firm offices.
BBK’s 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers honorees are:
- Jeffrey C. Chang (Employee Benefits)
- Sarah E. Owsowitz (Land Use/Zoning)
- Nancy A. Park (Real Estate)
- Stacey N. Sheston (Employment & Labor)
- Gene Tanaka (Environmental Litigation)
Owsowitz’s 2022 selection marks her 10th consecutive year for Super Lawyers recognition.
BBK’s 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars honorees are:
- Victoria L. Danna (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Megan K. Garibaldi (Legislative & Government Affairs)
- Ryan Guiboa (State, Local and Municipal)
- Patrick D. Skahan (Environmental)
- Aryan Vahedy (Civil Litigation: Defense)
Attorneys are recognized for proficiency and achievements in their respective practice areas. Super Lawyers selects no more than 5% of the lawyers in a region. The Rising Stars list also implements a rigorous selection process in which only 2.5% of lawyers in the region are recognized.
The annual Super Lawyers and Rising Stars selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.