Bennett A. Givens is an associate at Best Best & Krieger LLP who focuses on telecommunications, land use and real estate. He regularly assists clients in California and across the country with a wide range of regulatory and transactional matters involving broadband and fiber networks, cable and telecom franchising, leases and licenses, wireless communications and public-private partnerships.
Bennett primarily represents public agencies, cooperatives, nonprofits and small competitive providers on a wide range of issues related to telecommunications infrastructure.
While earning his law degree at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Bennett served as chief research editor for the Entertainment Law Review.
- Federal Communication Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors
- "Drafting and Negotiating 'Non-Tower' Telecom Agreements: Equipment Concerns, Operating Licenses, Termination Provisions," Strafford Webinar, Jun. 8, 2023
- "Cell and Wireless Tower Law: A Regulatory and Transactional Primer," MyLawCLE Webinar, July 21, 2022
- "Leasing and Licensing Real Property and Vertical Infrastructure for Wireless Deployment," Webinar, myLawCLE, Jun. 29, 2021
- "Be Aware of Hot Telecommunications Issues in 2020-2021," BB&K Webinar, Nov. 5, 2020
- "How Local Governments are Responding to the FCC’s Cable Franchise Fee Order," International Municipal Lawyers Association's Mid-Year Seminar, WONK Breakfast, Apr. 22, 2020