Best Best & Krieger LLP (BBK) offers a variety of courses and trainings to public agencies, institutions and business entities addressing topics required by law, as well as insight on preventative and educational legal issues and trends. The courses are interactive and can be presented onsite, via live webinar or on-demand. Browse our current offerings to find the right course for you and your organization.
Additional Courses of Interest:
- SEI Form 700: Duties of Filing Officers & Officials (1 hour)
- City Clerk & Board Secretary Boot Camp (2.75 hours)
- Government Survival Guide for Local Officials (6 hours)*
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance Training for Supervisors (2 hours)
- Ethics Training for Public Agencies (2 hours)*
If you would like additional information, please click here.
*AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity. When CM credits are available, they are noted at the end of an activity description. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found at www.planning.org/cm.