SEI Form 700: Duties of Filing Officers & Officials
Best Best & Krieger LLP's online training addresses the statutory duties of public agency filing officers and filing officials regarding Form 700 Statements of Economic Interests, or SEIs.
What will be covered:
- The purpose of Form 700
- The types of filers
- General rules – what are your duties?
- Filing officer duties – understanding your role
- Notice guidelines/deadlines
- Reviewing SEIs
- Public access
- Enforcement and reporting violations
- Political Reform Act – records and retention
- 800-Series forms
Course length: 1 hour
If you would like pricing or additional information, please click here.