Ethics Training for Public Agencies
This training satisfies California Assembly Bill 1234 biannual training requirements for public officials, officers and employees who file Statements of Economic Interest (SEI or Form 700). Topics covered include:
- General ethics laws and principles
- Laws governing personal financial interest (Political Reform Act & Gov. Code section 1090)
- Laws governing personal advantages and perks (limits on gifts, travel, loans, mass mailings, misuse of public funds)
- Transparency laws (Brown Act and California Public Records Act)
- Fair process (common law conflict of interest and due process)
Course length: 2 hours
If you would like additional information, please click here.
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity. When CM credits are available, they are noted at the end of an activity description. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found at www.planning.org/cm.