SEI Form 700: Duties of Filing Officers & Officials
BBK Training via Webinar
Best Best & Krieger LLP's online training addresses the statutory duties of public agency filing officers and filing officials regarding Form 700 Statements of Economic Interests, or SEIs.
What will be covered:
- The purpose of Form 700
- The types of filers
- General rules – what are your duties?
- Filing officer duties – understanding your role
- Notice guidelines/deadlines
- Reviewing SEIs
- Public access
- Enforcement and reporting violations
- Political Reform Act – records and retention
- 800-Series forms
Who should attend:
Filing officers and their assistants for:
- Health care districts
- Special districts
- School districts
Wednesday, Nov. 9
10-11 a.m. (PST)
$75 per person
If you are interested in viewing the on-demand recording of this webinar, please contact email@example.com.