Best Best & Krieger Of Counsel Victoria Danna is a civil litigation attorney who defends businesses, cities and school districts in complex employment law matters. With more than 10 years of litigation experience, Victoria provides her clients with shrewd representation on every facet of litigation, including trials, arbitrations, appeals, mediations, depositions and motions. By remaining at the forefront of her clients’ matters and approaching daily decisions with an eye for potential liabilities, Victoria works to help her clients avoid litigation or to settle outside of court whenever possible.
Victoria also brings to the table an array of experience in negotiations, budgeting, reporting and strategic planning for clients, which allows her to provide all-embracing guidance that aligns with clients' daily and long-term goals. In addition to her keen litigation skills, Victoria is experienced in managing client operational matters.
Before joining BB&K, Victoria practiced in boutique trial law firms in Los Angeles defending large corporations and businesses.
Outside of the office, Victoria enjoys spending time with her family, particularly building sand castles with her two sons: Theo and Rocky.
- Successfully defended Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District on appeal where appellant sought to impose liability on the school district for injuries sustained at a non-school event, and obtained a published opinion in favor of the school district. Grossman v. Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School Dist. (2019) 33 Cal.App.5th 458
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a company fighting a multi-million dollar wage and hour claim where the plaintiff alleged he was a misclassified employee.
- Favorably resolved sexual harassment and racial discrimination claim involving a medical office.
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Civil Litigation, 2021-2022
- "Sexual Harassment Prevention - Part I and II," California Special Districts Association Annual Conference, Aug. 30, 2023