Tiffany is an associate in Best Best & Krieger LLP’s Environmental Law & Natural Resources practice group. She advises clients on a broad spectrum of environmental laws, including the California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, California planning and zoning laws and federal water quality laws.
Before joining BB&K, Tiffany worked at Harrison, Temblador, Hungerford & Johnson LLP, where she provided legal advice and representation to clients in the mining, land use and natural resources fields. During law school, Tiffany interned for the California Energy Commission. Following law school, she also worked at ICF International, where she focused on CEQA and NEPA compliance.
Tiffany was born and raised in south of France. She is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Northern districts of California.
- California Construction and Industrial Materials Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, International Environmental and Resources Law Committee
- State Bar of California, Litigation and Environmental Law sections
- “California’s Leadership on Climate Change and Greenhouse Gas Reduction” American Bar Association's Section of Environment, Energy & Resources Law, Air Quality Committee Newsletter, Vol. 21, No.1, Nov. 2017
- “Revision of The EU Emissions Trading Scheme for The Post 2020 Period” American Bar Association's Section of Environment, Energy & Resources Law, Climate Change, Sustainable Development, and Ecosystems Committee Newsletter,Vol. 20, No.2, Aug. 2017
- “Water and Greenhouse Gases: The Desalination Challenge” American Bar Association's Section of Environment, Energy & Resources Law, International Environmental Resources Law Committee Newsletter, Vol. 19, No. 2, Oct. 2016