Jill Tremblay advises municipal and special district clients on a variety of issues, including land use law, code enforcement, First Amendment concerns, California Environmental Quality Act, Public Records Act, Brown Act compliance and state and local cannabis laws, regulations and taxation structures. She serves as assistant city attorney for the City of Palm Desert. Jill is of counsel in the Municipal Law practice group in Best Best & Krieger LLP’s Indian Wells office.
Jill also has experience representing private clients in estate planning, including the preparation of revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and advance health care directives. She handles a variety of probate and trust administration matters.
In 2017, she was named a Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star and was recognized as a Top Lawyer by Palm Springs Life magazine. Jill is chairman of the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and a past Board chair of the Indio Chamber of Commerce. While attending Pepperdine University School of Law, Jill was editor-in-chief of the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judges. She obtained a bachelor’s degree with high honors in Conservation and Resource Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Estate Planning and Probate, 2017-2018
- Palm Springs Life Top Lawyers, 2017
- Coachella Valley Economic Partnership, Board member
- Desert Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Trusts & Estates and Public Law Sections of the State Bar of California
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce, chairman
- “LAO Report: Maximizing State Benefits From Public-Private Partnerships,” BB&K Legal Alert, Nov. 9, 2012