Mariana Lui is a paralegal in Best Best & Krieger LLP’s ARC: Advanced Records Center, which provides clients across the nation with comprehensive and cost-effective support for records-related matters, including public records requests of every size and complexity. With over 10 years of experience in the legal industry, Mariana takes a methodical approach to navigating large and complex production requests.
Mariana grew up in Los Angeles and enjoys hiking, crafting, and botany. In 2012, Mariana received first place in the AT&T Hackathon, a technology and app competition where she worked with a team to design and create a mobile app program in 48 hours.
*Paralegals are not licensed attorneys. Under California law, paralegals are not authorized to provide legal advice.
Under the supervision of an attorney:
- Assisted with interviews and preparation of asylum cases for LGBTQ+ clients.
- Assisted with discovery in complex securities matters representing victims of Ponzi schemes, churning, elder abuse, and financial fraud.
- Managed discovery process of a JAMS arbitration awarding over $12 Million dollars to two elderly victims of financial elder abuse.
- Women in eDiscovery, member
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association, member
- National Association of Legal Assistants, member
- Project Monarch LA