Jin Hee Park, licensed to practice law in nine states, is of counsel in Best Best & Krieger’s Business Services and Health Care practice groups with a focus on health care law. She counsels health plans, health care systems, hospitals, and various health care providers on a broad range of legal issues including contracting, reimbursement and regulatory compliance. Jin Hee also has extensive litigation experience in multiple states representing insurance carriers and health care businesses on matters related to healthcare reimbursement, contract disputes, business disputes, premises liability, and personal injury.
Active in the community, Jin Hee is the President of the Korean American Bar Association of San Diego, is a Board Member of San Diego Christian Legal Aid and a member of PACT for Veterans, a non-profit organization helping veterans with PTSD. Jin Hee is also a Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and enjoys yoga and traveling.
- Counsel clients on regulatory compliance matters including fraud and abuse compliance, licensing, contracting, governance, and medical staff issues
- Represent health plans, health care systems, and hospitals in reimbursement litigation
- Represent clients in insurance defense, business disputes, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice and general civil litigation
- Korean American Bar Association, President, 2022 – present
- San Diego Christian Legal Aid, Member, 2016 – present
- PACT for Veterans, Member, 2018 – present